16/05/2010

Andy Walnut

I watched a lovely programme this morning about Andy Warhol, the art man. His life was a bit weird and he often liked to hide away and dress himself up almost like a brand. I really admire this in him. And his art as well I guess.

I should be revising for quite an important Public Affairs exam as part of my university degree. Naturally, this didn't happen today, as I donned my "offensively large" black glasses and instead gave my own little bash at an Andy-Warhol-inspired photoshop painting that I used to love doing back in the day. I rarely find time to draw, paint or do anything like this, so it was a welcome return to days spent on a laptop doing nothing more than essentially colouring in. Oh how times have changed since dot to dot crayon drawings.

Anyway, this is my first go.



My girlfriend doesn't like it. She thinks I need to add more colour, but I argued that it would ruin the style if I did. It's uploaded a little odd, but I'm open to comments and criticism. But not really criticism, or I'll pull your kneecaps off with cheesewire.

No comments:

Post a Comment